MALESTARES Y ENFERMEDADES EN INGLES
Con esta lección vamos a practicar VOCABULARIO para expresar ENFERMEDADES EN INGLES: cómo te sientes o si tienes algún dolor.
Guía de estudio:
Haz clic en esta imagen para descargar gratis la guía de estudio.
- I have a stomachache because I ate too much cake.
- I have a toothache because I ate too much candy.
- I have a headache because I didn’t sleep.
- I have an earache because I listened to loud music.
- I have a backache because I lifted heavy boxes.
- I have a sore throat because I sang all night.
- I have a cold because I didn’t wear a sweater last night.
- I have a fever because I didn’t take medicine.
- I have a cough because I didn’t go to the doctor.
- I have a runny nose because I went to the park and I’m allergic to flowers.